Сценарий на английском языке на Рождество: «What do You know about Christmas?»
Внеклассное мероприятие для учащихся 6 класса, посвященное празднованию Рождества в Великобритании.
The questionnaire "What do You know about Christmas and its traditions?"
1. What do you know about Christmas?
A) Christmas is a bright holiday, with its long history and traditions, on this day Jesus Christ was born.
B) It is not Orthodox holiday.
С) Don't know anything.
2. Do you celebrate Christmas?
3. In Your opinion, do you know the history of Christmas?
4. How many years have passed since the birth of Jesus Christ?
5. When they began to celebrate Christmas in Russia?
A) In the III century.
B) In the V century BC.
С) In the tenth century.
6. On the territory of the state Jesus Christ was born?
7. In what city she gave birth to Jesus Christ?
A) In Bethlehem.
B) In Jerusalem.
C) In Baghdad.
8. In what place (room) Jesus Christ was born?
A) The king's mansion.
B) In the priest's house.
C) The city, in a cave.
9. The first guests of the divine infant was...
A) The King.
B) The Magi.
C) The Shepherds.
10. Who were the parents of Jesus Christ?
A) King David and Bathsheba.
B) The Carpenter Joseph from the Galilee town of Nazareth and Mary the Jewish girl.
C) The Ancestor of the Jewish people Abraham and Sarah.
11. What was the name of the king, who gave the order to murder all the babies under 2 years?
12. What day is Christmas in Russia?
A) 25 Dec.
B) January 7.
C) On January 13.
13. What day is Christmas in most of Europe and the United States?
A) 31 Dec.
B) 5 Jan.
C) 25 Dec.
14. According to what calendar celebrate Christmas in Russia?
A) The Gregorian.
15. How is celestial phenomenon - a symbol of the appearance of the infant?
A) The star of Bethlehem
B) Star of David
C) Moravian star
16. What is the day before Christmas?
A) Christmas Eve.
B) The Yuletide.
17. What a holiday according to the Church canons should be giving gifts and cards?
A) New year.
18. Do you go to Church on Christmas?
19. Which holiday are you decorating the Christmas tree?
A) For Christmas.
B) For the New year.
C) Do not decorate.
20. Where did the tradition of the Christmas tree?
A) According to the order of Peter I to decorate the house "pine, spruce and juniper branches."
B) Is connected with the name of the Apostle of Germany, St. Boniface.
с) From the Paradise tree "decorated" with bright fruit.
21. What are some Christmas traditions? _______________